If you are looking for something to support your temporary outdoor or garden shelter, check this list with telescopic tent tarp poles and retractable awning poles, all easy to use, nicely packable, and lightweight.
Many tents on the market have vestibules or just door flaps that allow for awning configurations, and some of them come without extra poles to support such awnings. Having an awning is great whenever the weather is calm because it creates an extension of the tent’s useful space. So you get an area in the shade to sit during the day, and also to cook.
Normally, with smaller tents you do not need to buy extra poles, you can use your trekking poles as well. This is what I am doing all the time. But with taller camping constructions you will need some poles designed specifically for this purpose.
This is not always about tents and their awnings. You can create a minimalist shelter with your tarp. So if this is about an open terrain without trees, you will need a few poles, stakes, and guylines, as the picture below suggests.
Regarding the materials, these are usually aluminum telescoping tent poles but sometimes they can be made of steel as well. The design can be telescopic as mentioned in the title above, or they can be shock-corded and collapsible. In the video below you can see how to use such poles, this is an example of poles presented in the list below, please have a look:
So here is our list with telescopic tent tarp poles and awning poles ordered alphabetically, so this is not a ranking. These are all very versatile products and you can use them for camping, picnics, at the beach, and in the garden as well. Please have a look.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL:Our adjustable tarp poles made from 6061 aluminum alloy.High wind resistance and professional for shelter,rain fly,tarp,tent,awning,car camping,etc
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT:The adjustable tent poles with telescopic technology,each pole extends up until the height of 90.55" and as small as the compact size of 35.43" for easy storage.And the additional bag make the poles well to carry
- EASY TO USE:Our canopy poles have easy twist and release/lock system,just use stretch to the right length and rotate to the right and tighten it,or shrink to the shortest length for easy storage when not use
- ANTI SLIP DESIGN:The collapsible tarp poles with the durable plastic cap at the bottom of the tarp poles can reduce slipping when used to support the tarp,tents,sun shelter
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE：We strongly stand behind the great craftsmanship If you aren't satisfied with the comfort,the size,the weight or for any reason at all then just let us know and we’ll be happy to give you a full refund
- IMPROVED, BLACK ALUMINUM POLES – Support temporary tarps, awnings, and tents like an expert with THE ORIGINAL longest and shortest aluminum tent poles, 4-section design. Poles shrink to 2ft. 9.5in., extend to 8ft. 2.8in. and weigh only 1.1 lbs each. Pole supports up to 50 lbs.
- TEAR AND SLIP-FREE TARP POLES – Uniquely designed stainless steel tips plus the ORIGINAL (patent) silicon tip cover eliminate punctures when used to support tarp centers. Plus, our tarp poles fit ALL grommets.
- COLLAPSE-PROOF DESIGN – Our improved, twist and lock mechanism interlocks reliably, removing the threat of vertical collapse.
- GREEN ELEPHANT’S PROMISE – Our original tent poles are backed by our 5-year guarantee, so you’re sure to get the best adjustable tent poles around. We pride ourselves on our top-ranked customer service, so you’ll always receive the best support from our international brand!
- BEST QUALITY DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION – Discover why outdoor enthusiasts prefer Green Elephant tarp poles: They’re durable, waterproof, rust-proof, lightweight, and easy to carry in the premium carrying case. Don’t compromise quality for convenience; with Green Elephant, you can have both!
- ►VERSATILE - Our adjustable tarp poles extend from less than 32 inches up to 72 inches, allowing you to easily pitch your tent, tarp or awning. You can even combine the two poles to get a longer length if needed. Finally, if you skip the rubber bottom, you can get down to only 18 inches.
- ►LIGHTWEIGHT - The full pair of poles comes in at only 28 ounces. However, due to the versatile nature of our poles, you only need to bring the number of sections that you need, meaning no added weight in your pack.
- ►UNIVERSAL - The 1.5 inch spike tip will accommodate any grommet or guy line, while the rubber bottom will ensure you have adequate grip even on the slickest granite.
- ►DURABLE - We use the highest quality 7000-series aluminum alloy to create a solid product that will last you for countless adventures.
- ►LIFETIME WARRANTY - We're a US-based company that offers a lifetime warranty on all of our gear. If you have any problems with your tarp poles, let us know and we'll do our best to help!
- PRACTICAL PORTABILITY – The lightweight tent poles is suitable for backpacking ,hiking,camping,hammocks, Shelters or awnings,
adjustable tarp poles are your perfectly portable essential.
- VERSATILE - Our adjustable tarp poles extend from less than 34 inches up to 91 inches, allowing you
to always get the height you need to pitch your tent or tarp.Double holes in the pole head can be used to fix the wind rope.
You can even combine the two poles to get a longer length if needed.
- EASY TO INSTALL：The tent poles fully equipped with necessary tools(2 telescopic tarp poles,2 rubber caps,4 aluminum alloy nails),
conveniect and easy to set up.The 4 aluminum alloy nails are for free!Once choose the tent poles,just get 4 aluminum alloy nails!
- "TEAR-FREE"TARP POLES – The durable tent poles come with rubber caps to prevent tent from gale ,rain or snow,to avoid tent rips.
- LIGHTWEIGHT -Each of poles comes in at only 17.64 oz.And,due to the versatile nature of our poles,
you only need to bring the number of sections that you need, meaning no added weight in your pack.
- 🌵 DURABLE MATERIALS -- Made of high strength 6061 aluminum alloy, our tarp poles feature high wind resistance, great anti-wear resistance and rust resistant. Professional for large tarp, hammock rain fly, awning, shelter, etc
- 🌵 TELESCOPIC DESIGN -- The telescoping tarp poles offer a large adjustment range from 2.95ft to 7.55ft with 3 sections, allows you to obtain the height required to stretch the tent or tarp. Our replacement tarp poles provide great convenience for your trip of camping, hiking and backpacking
- 🌵 EASY TO USE -- With a simple twist lock system, you could easily stretch the pole to the right length, then rotate to the right and tighten it when used. Or shrink to the shortest length for easy storage
- 🌵 COMPACT & PORTABLE -- The camping awning poles can be folded into 2.95ft for easy storage and take alone, lightweight and space-saving. It is useful for your camping but not increase any burden, portable enough to carry anywhere
- 🌵 MULTIFUNCTIONAL POLES -- TRIWONDER supporting rods provide convenience and safety for your outdoor activity. Our camping tarp poles could work with any tent tarp with grommets, is super ideal for Camping, Hiking, Picnics, Cycling, Backpacking
Last update on 2022-01-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Check also our texts with best cabin style camping tents, many of them use such poles for awnings. Let me know if you have any question or comment, there is a comment box below. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.