Here we have prepared for you the list of all Helinox Chair Accessories currently available on the market, designed to increase functionality and comfort of their ultralight camping chairs.
Helinox brand is best known for its ultralight and compact outdoor chairs. Some of them are so lightweight that they can be used as backpacking chairs.
With so light chairs sometimes some features are missing because they are not essential for the trail. So they build accessories that can be used when it is convenient for you, or you can leave them at home to shed the weight in your pack. Typical examples of this type are Helinox rocking rails that you can attach to the legs and convert the chair into a rocker, and also the Helinox Attachable Canopy which you will see in the list below.
But they also build accessories that increase the functionality of their chairs. Great examples are the Helinox Protective Ground Sheet and also their Helinox Accessory Ball Feet. Both of these will allow you to use their chairs on a very soft ground without sinking.
Helinox products are far from affordable, but you should know that they come with incredible warranty conditions. Typically this is 5 years warranty or so. This is an investment but the product you buy will last for years and you can rely on it.
So here is the list with the Helinox Chair Accessories, please have a look:
- Ground sheet camping chair accessory for leveling the load and preventing sinking into soft or uneven ground
- Compatible with the Helinox Chair One Original; increases comfort and stability in rugged conditions, especially sand and muddy ground
- Easy-to-attach, a center strap secures the sheet to the chair frame, while chair feet slide into corner pockets
- Increases comfort and stability in rugged conditions, especially sand and muddy ground
- Chair One Original chair ground sheet measures 14.5 x 12.5 inches open, and weighs 5 ounces; manufacturer’s five-year warranty
- One pair of rocking chair feet for easily converting the Helinox Chair Two camping chair into a rocker
- Easy installation and removal; rocking chair runners attach easily to chair feet with light pressure
- Includes carrying case for easy transport and storage
- Each runner measures 23.2 x 1.3 x 1.6 inches, and weighs 8 ounces
- Conversion set includes 2 rocking feet; manufacturer’s five-year warranty
- Cup holder with a simple design clips to virtually any Helinox chair for secure, easily-accessible beverage handling
- Keeps beverages close and helps minimize spills; handles cups, bottles, cans, and small diameter water bottles
- Durable molded construction handles years of happy hours
- Deep beverage holder holds cans and bottles securely, collapses to 6x6x2 inches for easy packing
- Weighs 4 ounces; manufacturer’s five year warranty
- PERFECT ADDITION TO YOUR HELINOX CHAIR: The Helinox Accessory Ball Feet provide more stable footing on soft ground and sand
- EASY TO USE: The ball feet have a press-fit design that allows them to slip easily right over the top of the existing feet.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Sold in sets of four the Ball Feet only weighs 9 ounces.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: The ball feet are made from 100% Silicone.
- THE MOTHER OF COMFORT: The outdoors aren't just where we get away, it's where our stories are made. Based in the Colorado Rockies, Big Agnes creates innovative solutions that help you get outside, go further into the backcountry, all while being fun and comfortable.
- Ultralight, collapsible shade accessory attaches to most Helinox chairs for SPF 50+ personal sun protection at the beach, campsite, or anywhere outdoors
- Includes adapters for the Helinox Chair One Original, Chair One Large, Chair Two, Swivel Chair, Chair One XL, Sunset Chair, Beach Chair, Savanna Chair
- Adjustable design tilts to either side of chair to adjust protection, making it ideal for a picnic, the backyard, camping, or the beach
- Frame constructed from proprietary DAC aluminum alloy for maximum strength and minimal weight; canopy made from wind and weather resistant ripstop nylon
- Coverage area is 33.5 x 28 inches, maximum pole height is 29.5 inches, packs into included 25 inch stuff sack, weighs 1.1 pounds, manufacturer's 5-year warranty
- Shoulder strap with gear pouch attaches to any Helinox chair, table, or cot carrying case or stuff sack for comfortable hands-free transport
- Wide, adjustable nylon strap for a comfortable carry; integrated zippered gear pouch keeps cash, keys, credit cards, and smartphone right at hand
- Durable materials and construction for years of use toting Helinox chairs, tables, and cots to camp, the beach, picnics, and festivals
- Simple to use, it clips to each end of any Helinox chair carrying case or stuff sack; sling over shoulder for easy transport
- Measures 11 x 71 x 45.5 inches; weighs 2 ounces; manufacturer's 5-year warranty
- Simple, effective anchor attaches to Helinox camp chairs to prevent them from blowing away on windy days at the beach, park, or campsite
- Innovative design combines a light, strong DAC aluminum stake and durable nylon accordion strap for reliable performance and years of use
- Strap attaches to virtually any Helinox chair and the stake pushes easily into dirt, sand, or turf to create a safe, secure anchoring system
- Measures 25 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches, weighs just 1 ounce
- Backed by a manufacturer’s 5-year warranty
- Insulated, synthetic down camping chair cover provides additional cushion and warmth
- Compatible only with the Helinox Chair One Original model
- Cover fits easily over existing chair seat
- Includes carrying case for easy transport and storage; measures 9 x 6 inches packed
- Chair warmer weighs 13 ounces; machine washable; backed by a manufacturer’s five-year warranty
Thank you for reading. Please use the comment box below in the case of questions and comments. Have a nice day.
Last update on 2020-04-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API