Here you have my selection of best rated Coleman tunnel tents that are available on the US market, easy to use, budget friendly, and very popular.
Coleman as a brand has several separate branches that include Coleman US, Coleman EU, and Coleman AU. There may be more, so let me know if you know. If you compare tents that they have on the market in these different areas, you will see big differences in the design and features.
For example, Coleman EU tents are mostly tunnel-type, they are huge and with multiple rooms, and with a huge waterproof rating. You can see many of them if you check the Amazon-UK store.
Sometimes, you might notice some of these European models that appear on the Amazon-US store. But from what I have seen in the past, they do nor remain long there. I have no insight about the reasons for this.
So the number of Coleman tunnel tents on the US market is quite limited, and their design is very different from those on the EU market. For some strange reasons, one of their most popular tents (it is in the list below), has the word Cabin in the name, although it is a typical tunnel-shaped tent.
Regarding support, Coleman tunnel tents come with solid poles and with inflatable air beams. The latter are very popular on the EU market, and on the US market you will only see those that are originally built for Europe.
So most of the tents in the list below are with solid poles, normally this is fiberglass or steel, or a combination of both. This is expected to have with such tents that are usually built to be budget friendly.
As for the official capacity, you have them here in the range 2-6 people, but one comment is important here. Coleman-US usually uses the backpacking principle to determine the capacity. This means the number of sleeping pads that can be placed on the floor. For real camping this usually makes no much sense, so it is always best to downgrade the official capacity by half.
On the other hand, their tents that are originally built for the EU market, usually can accommodate far more users that what their official capacity tells you.
So here are the best Coleman tunnel tents that are currently available on the Amazon-US store, ordered by their official capacity. Please follow the links for more details.
- The large stem is with two doors and decorated with two Abdeckbaren Windows. The base by the stem of side upwards and protects against moisture
- 'The UV Guard, comparable with a UPF factor of 50 +
- A push the sleeping. Gestänge channels to choose from net for storing of fibre glass frame. The seams are glued and contributes to better waterproof bei
- With mosquito net in the sleeping area. Remover are included in the box contents Guy Ropes, pegs for grass base, as well as a carry case
- Inner dimensions sleeping area (L x W x H): 210 x 190 x 145 cm of storage space (L x W x H): 210 x 200 x 155 cm
- TWO EXTRA LARGE SLEEPING COMPARTMENTS: up to 99% of daylight is blocked and ensures a relaxing sleep; it is also up to 5 °C cooler inside during the day
- SET UP IN NEXT TO NO TIME: The tent can be set up in a few minutes by one person thanks to the inflatable pole sections, to ensure a stress-free start to your camping vacation
- SPACIOUS VESTIBULE: For table and chairs, full headroom; PVC windows with blackout option offer a good balance between light incidence and privacy, 2 entrances to ensure maximum flexibility
- 100% WATERPROOF TENT: 4,000mm water column in combination with taped seams and fully sewn-in ground sheet, completely waterproof; UV Guard 50+ offers a high level of protection against solar radiation
- Camping tent set up: 4.7 x 3.1 x 2 m; Sleeping compartment: 5.9 m² + vestibule: 5.1 m² = 11 m²; Pack size: 78 x 53 x 38 cm; Weight: 19.5 kg; incl. carry bag, guy ropes and sufficient tent pegs
- SCREENED PORCH: Adds 35% more space than comparable 6-person dome tents; enjoy bug-free lounging and extra storage space
- STAY DRY: Detachable rainfly as well as a tub-like floor with welded corners and inverted seams help keep water from getting in; Strong frame withstands winds up to 35mph
- ROOM TO STAND: Vertical walls and an extra-high ceiling allow campers to stand upright and easily move around
- GREAT VIEWS AND VENTILATION: Panoramic windows let in light and ground vents offer better airflow
- EASY SETUP: In as fast as 10 minutes with 3-pole design and color-coded continuous pole sleeves
- Two-room tent sleeps up to six campers comfortably thanks to 17-by-nine (W x D) footprint and 6 ft. 10 in. center height
- Floor-less screened room provides extra ventilation on warm days, great place for meals and gathering, rain or shine, and protected storage space
- Four 10-in. steel tent pegs with flat striking head to secure your tent
- Rubber mallet to comfortably secure stakes in the ground
Last update on 2022-09-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.