Here you have the list with some excellent Coleman Screen Room Tents with great features, built in a variety of shapes, easy to use, and all very affordable.
Coleman has numerous tents on the market, and one particular group of them comes with an extension in the shape of a screen room.
So what is a screen room?
This term may imply a variety of designs. In most cases this is a part of the tent where you have an extra space to sit without being disturbed by flying insects. In such a design the screen room is a part of a camping tent, but there are examples that the tent itself is built as a screen room.
In a screen room, you may or may not have full protection from elements. As a minimum, all of them have a fly above, so you can sit in the shade and have at least a partial protection from the rain.
Such screen rooms may be with or without the floor. Those that have the floor may have it fixed or removable, there are advantages and disadvantages to both types. If the floor is removable, you do not have to take care of possible damages when you use camping chairs in such a screen room. But note that there are inflatable camping chairs and this case there can be no problems with the floor.
What you have here in the list
The list includes a variety of designs, so you will see the following types of tents:
The so-called fast pitch tents
Coleman is well-known for this design and they use it in many of the tents. This implies several features, but the most important is that the poles are permanently interconnected to each other through an integrated hub element. So this is a shock-corded construction and you can never lose any part of it.
This should not be mixed with the so-called instant tents where the poles are pre-attached to the tent, this is not the case in the fast-pitch design.
Dark room tents
Coleman is known also for this dark room (or dark rest, or blackout) design. The meaning is that the fly is built from a dark or reflective material so that you have a dark and cool atmosphere in the tent. This is very convenient if you camp in a sunny area and this allows for sleeping longer in the morning, and also to take a nap during the day. About this design you can see a bit more in this short video:
Regarding the types of the tents, you will see practically all the types and these include dome tents, cabin-style tents, and tunnel tents. Note that cabin type tents usually offer more comfort with their tall and vertical walls and large windows. But they are usually heavier and bulkier when packed.
So here is our list with Coleman screen room tents, note that many of them are Amazon best-selling tents and you have hundreds of reports by customers. This is a lot of valuable information, so follow the links to read more.
- Weatherproof: Welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in; included rainfly offers extra weather protection
- Conventional pitch: Sets up in 15 minutes
- Bug-free lounging: 10 x 5 ft. Full-floor screen room
- Roomy interior: 10 x 9 ft. With 5 ft. 8 in. Center height; fits 2 queen-size air beds
- Carry bag: Included for easy storage
- 6-person dome tent features a separate screen room for insect-free lounging and extra sleeping space
- Fast Pitch tent design sets up in about 7 minutes. 5 ft. 8 in. center height
- WeatherTec system and rainfly keep tent interior dry and comfortable
- Durable Polyguard fabric and strong frame designed to last season after season
- Measures 10 x 9 feet with 10- x 5-foot screen room; accommodates 2 queen-sized airbeds
- Spacious 6-person tent has enough room for 2 queen-size airbeds
- Separate floorless screen room offers bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Measures 11 x 9 feet with 6-foot 8-inch center height; screen room measures 9 x 6 feet
- Rainfly and expandable carry bag included
- DARK ROOM TECHNOLOGY: Blocks 90% of sunlight (vs. a comparable Coleman tent) so you can sleep in past sunrise
- REDUCES HEAT: For a more comfortable rest anytime of day
- WEATHERPROOF: Welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in; included rainfly offers extra weather protection; strong frame withstands 35+ mph winds
- STAY CONNECTED: E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside
- CONVENTIONAL PITCH: Sets up in 15 minutes
- ENCLOSED SCREENED PORCH: Adds 35% more space than comparable 6-person dome tents; enjoy bug-free lounging and extra storage space; optional front cover keeps out wind and rain to create a weatherproof vestibule
- STAY DRY: Detachable rainfly as well as a tub-like floor with welded corners and inverted seams help keep water from getting in; Strong frame withstands winds up to 35mph
- ROOM TO STAND: Vertical walls and an extra-high ceiling allow campers to stand upright and easily move around
- GREAT VIEWS AND VENTILATION: Panoramic windows let in light and ground vents offer better airflow
- EASY SETUP: In as fast as 10 minutes with 3-pole design and color-coded continuous pole sleeves
- 6-person camping tent with built-in illumination for family or group trips
- LED system offers three brightness settings for overhead interior light
- Attached 9 x 6 ft. screen room offers bug-free area for relaxation
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds. 6 feet 8 inch center height
- WeatherTec system and rainfly keep tent interior dry and comfortable. E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
Editor’s Choice Coleman tent with screen room
You might want also to check our separate list of best cabin tents with awning and best tents with 2 rooms. Thank you for reading. Note that we add texts here regularly so bookmark this site and stay informed. Have a nice day.
Last update on 2020-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API