If you are in search of an affordable tent for the coming season, this list with Coleman camping tents sale is the place to check. The tents from this brand are usually affordable in general, but here you have those same tents on sale. So keep reading.
Coleman is one of the leading brands in the tent building industry. They have many tents on the markets and you will realize this from the list below where some of their most popular tents are at discount prices.
When I used the word ‘popular’, this should be understood as the most popular; the numbers of customers’ reports on Amazon for these tents are incredible. You will see them in thousands. One reason is that many of these tents have been on the market for years, people were buying them so they have collected all those numerous reports and everything is known about them.
But people have been buying these tents because they are so affordable. You will not find many other top brands that can match such prices, but check also these Ozark Trail tents.
There is a variety of options here so here are some tips.
Regarding the size (the declared capacity strictly speaking), most of the Coleman tents here are in the range 4-10 people. This size range is the most typical for this brand in general, I have been following them for years. But bear in mind that almost without exception, this declared capacity is based on a backpacking principle. This means the number of sleeping pads that you can put on the floor.
However, none of these tents are really backpacking items, these are camping tents for places with a motorized access. So the mentioned principle makes no sense, and this is why it is best to downgrade the declared capacity by half. So if you see a tent for 8 people, it is best to use it for 4 people maximum. This will give more comfort, and also space for your camping gear.
Regarding the style, you will see that most of them are dome tents (or extended dome) or cabin tents.
The dome tents are usually lighter and much better packable, typically you will have fiberglass poles. This is not a particularly durable material but it is commonly used in budget-friendly tents and also in many expensive tents.
Dome tents usually offer less comfort than cabin tents because they are lower and there is less volume inside, and they are with fewer windows. If they come with a partial coverage fly (this is typical for such Coleman tents) then you may have one or two windows as well. But there are extended dome tents here and those offer far more space.
On the other hand, cabin tents are with straight walls, they are tall and pleasant with many windows. But these tents are heavier, sometimes with steel poles or a steel-fiberglass combination. Cabin tens are a great option if you want to use bunk camping cots. If you are interested in cabin tents specifically, please check our separate list.
Note that there are instant cabin tents here as well, Coleman is famous for some of their tents of this type. If you are not familiar with this terminology, this means that the frame is pre-attached to the tent and you open it in seconds just like an umbrella. The top picture above shows such a tent. You can this see this design in the video which shows their 8-person tent:
This term ‘instant’ should not be mixed with what they call ‘fast pitch‘ which is something different and you have some tents in the list with this system in place. In this case some hub elements are there to connect roof poles so they are attached to each other all the time, and then you attach them to the tent easily. See how this works:
Regarding organization, dome tents are usually single room structures but there are exceptions. Some of them are extended domes and this gives some internal organization with dividers. In some cases, you will see a great front screen room and a sleeping area behind. Cabin style tents frequently have removable dividers inside so you have multiple-room structures.
Yet another feature worth mentioning is a hinged door. Coleman is well-known for this and only exceptionally you will see this feature in the tents of other brands. So this includes fiberglass poles that run around the perimeter of the door and the structure is solid just like a door at home. See the picture:
All the tents here are Amazon best-selling and popular tents, and in addition to this those are items on sale, so they are picked from various departments on Amazon. These are family tents for summer camping and for calm weather without much wind or rain.
If you need something for all seasons, better check our list with best canvas tents. Note that we have yet another text with very reliable tents from Kelty so please have a look here. Check also our list with Vango tents for camping, with huge waterproof rating built for the Scottish climate.
Note that the list is dynamic and this means that there will be new tents added occasionally. This is normal because sales on Amazon change all the time, and the same holds for best-sellers as well, though the tents here are pretty much evergreen. So you might want to bookmark this text and check from time to time, you will find some great deals.
Coleman company is famous for its camping lanterns, they started the business in 1900, can you believe this? So check our separate list with Coleman camping lanterns, and also Coleman camping chairs, you will need them in such tents.
Most of the tents here are also Amazon Prime products and you can have them shipped for free. So here is our list with Coleman camping tents sale, please have a look:
- WeatherTec System patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out, Spacious interior, room to stand and move
- Dome design makes setup quick and easy, 10 minutes , Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup, Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
- Floor vent for maximum ventilation, Large windows help cool the tent, Storage pockets keep gear organized
- Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to winds, 10 ft. x 10 ft. (3 m x 3 m), fits six people or two queen airbeds
- 6 ft.(1.88 m) height, room to stand and move, 1-year limited warranty
- WEATHERPROOF: Welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in; included rainfly offers extra weather protection
- CONVENTIONAL PITCH: Sets up in 15 minutes
- BUG-FREE LOUNGING: 10 x 5 ft. full-floor screen room
- ROOMY INTERIOR: 10 x 9 ft. with 5 ft. 8 in. center height; fits 2 queen-size air beds
- CARRY BAG: Included for easy storage
- WEATHERPROOF: Welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in; integrated rainfly offers extra weather protection with better airflow
- BUILT TO LAST: Double-thick fabric stands up to the elements season after season
- INSTANT SETUP: In as fast as 1 minute
- ROOMY INTERIOR: 8 x 7 ft. with 4 ft. 11 in. center height; fits 1 queen-size air bed
- 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Spacious 6-person tent has enough room for 2 queen-size airbeds
- Separate floorless screen room offers bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Measures 11 x 9 feet with 6-foot 8-inch center height; screen room measures 9 x 6 feet
- Rainfly and expandable carry bag included
- Dark Room technology blocks 90% of sunlight so you can sleep in past sunrise; it also reduces temperatures inside the tent for a comfortable night's sleep
- Stay dry thanks to the Weather Tec system with its tub-like floor, patented corner welds, and protected seams to help keep water out
- Strong frame has been tested to withstand 35+ mph winds
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Measures 10 ft. x 10 ft. with 6 ft. center height; fits 2 queen-size airbed
- 6-person dome tent features a separate screen room for insect-free lounging and extra sleeping space
- Fast Pitch tent design sets up in about 7 minutes
- WeatherTec system and rainfly keep tent interior dry and comfortable
- Durable Polyguard fabric and strong frame designed to last season after season
- Measures 10 x 9 feet with 10- x 5-foot screen room; accommodates 2 queen-sized airbeds
- Sets up in under 5 minutes thanks to pre-attached poles
- Dark Room technology blocks 90% of sunlight so you can sleep in past sunrise; reduces heat inside tent (vs. a comparable Coleman tent) for a more comfortable rest anytime of day
- Nearly vertical walls offer 20% more headroom than traditional Coleman dome tents
- WeatherTec system's welded corners and inverted seams help keep water from getting in
- Strong frame has been tested to withstand up to 35 mph winds
- 6-person camping tent with built-in illumination for family or group trips
- LED system offers three brightness settings for overhead interior light
- Attached 9 x 6 ft. screen room offers bug-free area for relaxation
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds. 6 feet 8 inch center height
- WeatherTec system and rainfly keep tent interior dry and comfortable. E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- 16 ft. x 7 ft., fits eight people or three queen airbeds, 6 ft. 2 in. height, room to stand and move
- Sets up in 15 minutes or less
- LED tent light with 3 settings high, low, nightlight
- Hinged door for easy entry and exit
- 4 Pole modified dome design with color-coded pole sleeves and poles
- SUN PROTECTION: UVGuard material offers UPF 50+ sun protection
- INSTANT SETUP: In as fast as 1 minute
- BUG-FREE ENTERTAINING: Screen walls keep the mosquitoes away
- 2 LARGE DOORS: For entry from either side of the tent
- BUILT TO LAST: Double-thick fabric stands up to the elements season after season; ground stakes and pre-attached guy lines withstand strong winds
- 【Roomy for 8 People or 9-Person Family】 HIKERGARDEN tent is the perfect family tent you’ve ever seen. With the dimension of 14 x 9 x 6(H) ft. 3 queen air mattresses or 8 sleeping bags are well fit in the tent. Ideal for family car camping or camping site.
- 【Durable & High-Quality Material】 Made with 185T polyester. With the 1000mm polyurethane hydrostatic rated coating high-tech, the tent guarantees PU1000mm water-resistant. The tent stays completely dry under the light rain. HIKERGARDEN tent keeps you warm and take you to sweet dreams at night. Ideal for outdoor camping, hiking, fishing in all weather.
- 【Easy Set-Up】 No particular skills needed, 2 people could set up the tent easily in 5 min. The camping tent comes with a smooth 2-way zipper and well-made poles. The carry bag is 24.6 x 8.26 x 8.26 inches big as a sleeping bag. You could restore the tent in the carry bag easily.
- 【Breathable & Separated Room】The camping tent has 1 large mesh door, 5 mesh windows & mesh tent top, which allow the breeze to come in and keep the bugs out. HIKERGARDEN tent comes with a separated curtain to provide divided rooms. You could also enjoy movie time at night when projecting on the divided curtain. The camping tent weighs 17.4 lb. You could carry the bag in your backpack or store in the car easily.
- 【No Risk Purchase】 HIKERGARDEN offers unconditional 1-year quality assurance to offer you a risk-free purchase. If you have any questions about the tent, email us at any time. We offer a 24/7 customer service and we’ll give you a satisfied solution in 12 hrs. The tent also includes stainless stakes, guy line rope for protection. Just buy it!
- Fits 10 ft. x 9 ft. 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent 2000018017 (sold separately), Rainfly only
- Rainfly provides better airflow by protecting open windows from rain
- 3-PIECE COMBO: Includes cot with side tables, air mattress, and battery-operated pump (4 D-cell batteries sold separately)
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT: Air bed's coil construction contours to body for better support
- LEAK-PROOF: Factory-tested to ensure air mattress stays firm all night
- SEWN-IN COVER: Keeps air mattress in place on cot
- 2 SIDE TABLES: Pull-out design for easy storage includes cup holders
- Dome tent fits 6 camp pads or 2 queen-size air mattresses
- Built-in LED lighting system with 3 brightness settings delivers up to 100 lumens
- Easy setup in only 10 minutes with snag-free continuous pole sleeves
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams keeps you dry
- Measures 12 x 10 feet with 6-foot center height
- PART OF CONNECTING TENT SYSTEM: Zip compatible tents together to keep growing families, groups of friends, and excess gear connected; starter bundle of 2 connectable tents
- FULLY ENCLOSED CONNECTION POINTS: Offer ample height for ease of movement and privacy doors between connected tents; 3-person tent has 1 connection point; 6-person tent has 3 connection points
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP: Fast Pitch system shortens setup time with pre-attached poles and hub, fast-fit feet, and snag-free Instar-Clips to secure tent to poles in a snap
- CAMPERS AND GEAR STAY DRY: Weather Tec system's welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out; strong frames are factory tested to withstand winds of 35+ mph
- EASY ACCESS TO ELECTRICAL POWER: Bring extension cord inside tents through convenient E-Ports
Last update on 2020-07-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API