If you are preparing for your next outdoor adventure, you will need one of these Coleman camping lanterns built in a variety of styles and shapes.
Did you know that this renown brand started 119 years ago, i.e., in 1900 by making lanterns? In fact, a lantern is on their logo as well and you can see it in the top picture above. Nowadays, they build all sort of things for outdoors including tents, and it is hard to say where they are most active, but they are still making lanterns and you will realize this from the list below.
Regarding the energy source, you will see the following types:
- LED lanterns working on batteries. Here you can have the type powered by ordinary D-cell batteries or lanterns that come with a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery and you recharge it through a USB charging port.
- Coleman propane lanterns. So here you use the same canisters you would use for cooking in the camp.
- There are also Dual Fuel lanterns here that run on Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline.
Regarding waterproofness, you will see some of the lanterns with IPX4 and CPX6 notation. So the former means that it is protected from splashing water, no matter the direction. The latter should mean waterproof, about this you can read more here.
In this video you can see how one of those Dual Fuel lanterns works:
The list below contains Amazon best-selling lanterns, so these are very popular and affordable, with a high rating and with many reports by customers. So see what others are writing about them, those reports contain first-hand information by actual users.
Many of the items in the list are Amazon Prime products so you can have them shipped for free, and you will see some that are on sale as well. The list is dynamic, new products will be added from time to time, so bookmark this text and check occasionally.
So here is our list with Coleman camping lanterns, please have a look:
- Customizable brightness settings ranging from high to ultra-low
- 390 extra-bright lumens on high. 100 bright lumens on low
- 32-ft. (9.75 m) beam distance on high and 19-ft. (5.79 m) beam distance on low
- Up to 85 hours runtime on high setting and Up to 299 hours runtime on low setting
- Powered by eight D-cell batteries (sold separately). Water resistant against rain and splashing water. 5-year limited warranty
- Rugged, water-resistant LED lantern designed for camping and outdoor use
- Powered by 4 D-cell batteries or rechargeable CPX 6 cartridge (both sold separately)
- 2 light settings: low (140 lumens) and high (700 lumens)
- Up to 60 hours (low setting) or 8 hours (high setting) of runtime per charge
- LEDs never need replacing and stay cool while running
- Extra-bright 700 lumens on high
- Adjustable dimmer knob for perfect outdoor lighting
- Dual Fuel technology runs on Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- All-Season Strong design for incredible performance in frigid conditions
- Runtime of 7 hours on high using 1 tank of fuel
- Powerful propane lantern ideal for camping and outdoor adventures
- Perfect flow technology provides steady Fuel Stream in all weather conditions
- Lights with a match; adjustable brightness
- Collapsible footed base for stability and compact storage
- Lasts up to 13 hours on 16. 4-Ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery
- USB charging port to charge your mobile devices (USB cord included)
- 120V charger lets you easily charge the lantern from any home outlet
- Lumens: 400 on high, 100 on low. Runtime: 5 hours on high, 20 hours on low
- Lifetime LEDs never need replacing. 3-year limited warranty
- 2 modes-high and low
- Choose your power: 4D batteries, or a CPX 6 rechargeable power cartridge (not included)
- 400 lumens on high, 100 lumens on low
- Built in carabiner handle
- Runtime 78 hours on high, and 147 hours on low
- Battery-powered outdoor lantern ideal for camping, emergencies, or use at home
- Water-resistant construction for durability in any weather condition
- Bright LED bulb emits 54 lumens and lasts up to 175 hours
- Lifetime LED bulb never needs to be replaced
- Powered by 4 D batteries (sold separately)
- Perfect flow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions and high altitudes
- Insta start ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- 1500 lumens on high casts light up to 26 meters
- Runtime on 16.4 oz. Propane cylinder (sold separately): 4 hours (high), 9 hours (low)
- Adjustable brightness gives you precise control for perfect outdoor lighting
- 4 removable magnetic light panels Recharge on base
- Built-in flashlight and individual controls on each light panel adjust to your liking
- IPX4 water-resistant design
- USB charging port keeps your mobile devices powered
- Light runtime: up to 20 hours for base, 3 hours for panels
- 2 modes-high and low
- Choose your power: 4D batteries, or a CPX 6 rechargeable power cartridge which is sold separately
- 700 lumens high, 100 lumens low
- Patented Coleman design
- Swivel carry handle
Last update on 2019-11-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API