If you need a cot that will fit in any tent, no matter how low or small, you will want to check this list with low camping cots, all popular products from the best-known brands in this industry.
When you are in a small tent and you sleep on the floor, then this space is fully occupied and you have no place for gear. But even very small and low tents are high enough to accommodate a low camping cot.
But what exactly I mean by a low cot? Well, you will see them below in the list, and you will realize that their height is roughly in the range of 11-20 cm or so. Such a cot is a platform that raises you above cold and uncomfortable ground, and at the same time this allows you to store lots of gear underneath the cot.
With such a cot you do not need a sleeping pad unless this is about cold-weather camping. But even in a cold environment, you need far less insulation when you are off the ground. This is because roughly speaking, you lose 40-50 times more warmth to the cold ground than to the air around you. This all depends on the type of ground underneath you, and quite generally it is essential to be separated from the ground.
All these cots are collapsible and this also implies that they are nicely packable. You will see some of them also in my separate list of collapsible cots. They are lightweight and backpack-portable, so you can attach them to the pack, and you can also transport them on a bicycle or a motorbike.
So here is my list of low camping cots ordered by height, from higher to lower, please follow the links for more details:
- No more lugging around heavy equipment--lightweight Allagash Plus weighs in at just 8.5lbs, meaning you get to camp in comfort. Made with a strong lightweight aluminum frame with heat treated, spring steel legs and covered with 600 Denier polyester, this cot can hold up to 250 pounds.
- Cot dimensions are 75” x 30” x 8”, making it wide enough to comfortably fit children and adults.
- Easy to assemble--Just watch our assembly video here on the product detail page. Just unfold and snap the legs in place!
- Easy to carry--tuck legs into sleeve and roll up. Legs then can be used as a handle for easy carrying.
- Leg design is ideal for tent use. No need to worry if the bottom of your tent will be torn by even the most restless sleeper.
- 【Extra Long Camping Cot】Longer and wider than most sleeping cot. Size: 78.7×27.1×6.7inches, more space,more comfort. You can freely turn to your side, back, and stomach. Keeps you off the ground, stay off the rocks. No bars in your back.No more waking up sore.
- 【Lightweight Cot Bed-Easy to Carry】The compact folding cot only weights 5 pounds. Packed size: 18.9×6.7inches. Just like a handle bag, fit into your travel backpack or across your shoulder.Say goodbye to backaches when backpacking.
- 【Sturdy and Comfortable】**Frame is made of high strength 7075 aluminum alloy, which sturdy enough to hold people up to 265 lbs.**Bed cloth is specially treated 300D ripstop cloth, which is breathable, firm and not scratchy .**Inside pocket to store your phone,keys or other things.** Free storage bag to put your cloth in it and as a comfy pillow.
- 【Easy to Set Up and Take Down】 NO TOOLS NEEDED! You just need a few minutes to set up or take down the camp cot. The package include 5 legs, 2 long poles, cot fabric, storage bag.
- 【Versatility Foldable Cot】Our adult cot is ideal equipment for camping, hunting, hiking, trekking, road trip, beach, you can also use it as a temporary bed at your home or office nap.
- Lightweight, compact, portable camping cot that offers an extra 7.5 inches more in length than the original Cot One
- Holds up to 320 pounds with proprietary aluminum alloy legs and frame; cot cover and zippered carrying case made from 600-weave rip-stop polyester
- Quick setup with a single internal bungee cord that self assembles the poles; height of 6.5 inches, or 15 inches with leg extenders (sold separately)
- Suspends sleepers 6.5 inches from the ground, making it ideal for cold temperatures and side sleepers
- Long size measures 82.5 x 27 x 6.5 inches; packs down to 23 x 6.5 inches and weighs 6.3 pounds; manufacturer's five-year warranty
- Made of sturdy Ripstop fabric minimizing carry weight without sacrificing long term durability
- Aluminum frame is extremely lightweight and will be sure to provide a long lasting use
- Compact foldable design with included shoulder carry bag makes transporting and storing a breeze
- Our Ready Lite Cot is a must have and won't disappoint on your next adventure
- Dimensions: 78" L x 28" W x 6" H Weight: 5 lbs., Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Ultra light and lightweight: weighs only 2.86 pounds. The packing size is only 19.68in * 4.72in, which can be easily put into your backpack. Camping bed suitable for camping, hiking, backpackers, courtyard office rest.
- Rugged and durable: 7001 aviation aluminum rod is adopted, which is ultra light and ultra strong. The bed surface is made of special Oxford cloth, which is durable, tear resistant and not deformed
- Strong-7001 aviation aluminum rod material, supporting up to 440 pounds.
- Convenient and fast assembly: 7001 aviation aluminum rod connection setting, you can quickly install it in a few minutes. The same is true for disassembly. Let you rest faster
- Stay away from the ground: when using this camping bed, you can stay away from the uneven ground and build it on a flat ground. Let you have a safe sleep.
Last update on 2023-11-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Note that many of the cots given above are available also at Walmart. Thank you for reading, and please use the comment box below in the case of questions or comments, I am an active mountaineer and I use such items, so I can guide you if you need any advise. Have a nice day.
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.