Here you have the list with best rated gas powered generators, all Amazon bestsellers, many of them are Amazon Prime items and some are at discount prices.
Note that this list is updated regularly, so the prices may change and new discounts may appear, and also new models may be added to the list. So if you are still undecided, you might want to bookmark this post and to visit it from time to time for updates. These are true Amazon bestsellers collected by popularity and ratings from various Amazon departments.
Some of the models are portable and very suitable for camping and for use in basecamps for mountaineers and climbers. You will find USB outlets on them to charge your gadgets in the camp, and outlets for battery charging. Some are with wheels and more bulky, more suitable for preppers and for emergencies in general. Those are convenient sources of backup power at home in case of outages. You can run them on propane or gas, and you have power outlets on such models. It is great if you are able to combine these generators with solar generators to save on gas.
You might want to see how at least some of them work, so see this great portable model:
In the list below you have detailed information about the power they generate so you can easily decide dependent on your needs. You will see models that are EPA, CARB, and CSA Compliant. Note that such generators can be used with some portable tent heaters and make life easier if you camp in a cold environment. So have a look at our long list and see what makes these models bestsellers:
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB & EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
- Includes wheel kit and foldable handles for easy transport
- 223cc engine provides 4750 surge watts and 3750 rated watts
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages,this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- 2HP 2-stroke engine provides 1000 surge watts and 900 rated watts, 1.1 gal. Tank can run for 5 hours at half load
- Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics
- Uses oil/gas mix fuel so there's no need for oil changes
- 120V AC,12V DC output included; lightweight, compact size
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000s is Powered by a DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled OHV engine w/low oil shutoff.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 starting watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: The DS4000s is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY (GASOLINE): 3.96 GALLONS
- 3250 watt peak power, 2500 Watt rated power
- 6. 5 HP 196cc OHV air cooled Engine. Runs 8 hrs @ 1/2 load, operating noise 68 db
- 4 gallon fuel capacity, low oil level shut down, produces 20 amps at 120V
- 2x 120V AC outlet, 1x 12V DC output. Lightweight, compact size. Great for emergency power at home and jobsite
- Epa certified. Non C. A. R. B. Compliant, not available to ship to California
- 7500 rated watts & 9000 peak watts (gasoline); 6750 rated watts & 8550 peak watts (propane); 6. 6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge; electric push button start with Remote key fob
- Intuitive control panel features two GFCI 5-20R 120V household Duplex outlets and one L14-30 120/240V 30A twist-lock outlet; outlets have rubber covers for added safety
- Plug-and-play: comes with a Remote start key fob, 12V Battery charger, oil, an oil funnel, a tool kit, and a user's Manual to get you started right out of the box (minimal assembly required)
- Powered by a 420 cc Westinghouse 4-stroke OHV engine featuring a long-lasting cast iron with automatic low oil shutdown and digital hour meter
- EPA and CSA Compliant; Backed By a 3-Year Warranty; Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571
- 2000 peak watt/1600 running watt 1. 1-Gal. Fuel tank. Provides up to 7 hours of run time at 50% load
- A-iPower exclusive "low idle" Technology enable you a 9 hour run time at 50% load and 4 hour run time at 100% load
- 58 dBA noise lvl ensures quiet operation so you won't wake up your neighbor & wife, perfert fit for camping, trailer travel, on site work or power outage. Eba/CARB ready ship to all 50 States
- A-iPower world leading inverter technology provides a safer & Cleaner electric flow for all your application
- Parallel ready for double power, no extra Parallel kit or outlets needed for Paralleling, you can even pair the SUA2000i with our Yamaha model or SUA2300i for more then x2+ power
- 63cc engine provides 1000 surge watts and 900 rated watts
- Uses oil/gas mix fuel so there's no need for oil changes
- 1.1 gal. Tank can run for 5 hours at half load
- 12-Volt DC output included; lightweight, compact size
- 3600 Running Watts and 4650 Peak Watts; Recoil Start; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Up to 18 Hours of Run Time Per Tank
- Features One 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle, One RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and One L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 212 CC Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by a 3-Year Limited ; Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD - Weighs Only 46 Lbs. - Gas Powered - Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets
- Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage - Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and 12 Hour Run Time on a 1. 2 Gallon Gas Tank - Features "Efficiency Mode" for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- Parallel Capable - Combine Your iGen2200 with the Westinghouse WH2200iXLT, iGen1200, iGen2200, and iGen2500 to Increase Available Wattage and Amperage (Requires Westinghouse Parallel Cord)
- Three Year and Free Lifetime Technical Support at 1-855-944-3571 - EPA, USFS, and CARB Compliant (Legal for Sale in California)
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP4400E is powered by a 7.0HP DuroMax engine.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,400 starting watts and 3,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacle. choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP4400E is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
- SURGE-ARREST: Protects your generator from power surges.
Last update on 2020-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API