If you are preparing for this season’s camping, you might want to check this list with best Ozark Trail camping tents currently on the market, all of them are Amazon best-selling tents and very affordable.
Ozark Trail brand is best known for its large family camping tents and you will see some remarkable constructions here in the list. Those are usually very affordable tents and it is hard to find a brand that would match it. Though Coleman tents can also be very affordable.
Regarding the type, the list includes the following general types:
- Ozark Trail cabin tents. These are tall structures with straightened walls, large windows, and frequently with multiple rooms. Here you normally always have a partial coverage fly, so only the ceiling is covered. This allows for unobstructed views through their large windows.
- Ozark Trail dome tents and extended dome tents. This type is more aerodynamic, they are generally lover and the fly can be larger than in the case of the cabin tents. In the case of extended domes, you typically have extra poles added on the two sides of a central dome, and this gives extra space on the sides. Such tents can also have dividers inside, usually removable.
Regarding features, this brand is particularly known for its dark rest tents. This means tents built from a darker material so that glow is reduced and you can sleep longer in the morning.
You will see also some that have a screen room, so if you are not familiar, this is a part of the tent with mesh on all sides. In such a room you are fully protected from mosquitoes, and you can use it for cooking and just for sitting and relaxing.
Note also that almost always these are summer camping tents, or tents for 2-seasons (late spring, summer, and early autumn). This holds in particular for those cabin tents which are with full mesh ceilings and with mesh (and panels) on windows. This means great ventilation, but such tents are less suitable for a cooler environment.
This also means that they are not built for harsh weather conditions. Cabin tents are pleasant and livable, but those are bulky and boxy structures not designed for strong side winds or for snow accumulated on the roof. If you need something much stronger and for all seasons, you might want to check some of these canvas camping tents. Or check Kelty tents for general 3-season use.
Many of the tents here in the list are huge structures but their setup is particularly easy. This holds especially for Ozark Trail instant tents which you will see in the list. Such a tent you can have ready in under 2 minutes.
Regarding materials, typically what you have in cabin tents are steel poles combined with fiberglass on the roof. These are inexpensive materials and they are used in such budget-friendly tents. Steel is durable, but fiberglass needs some care in handling, it is used even in very expensive tents. In dome tents they always use fiberglass, you cannot expect something else in tents with such great prices.
Fabric is usually polyester for the fly and walls, and the floor is typically polyethylene, a tough and waterproof but heavy material.
This is a dynamic list and new tents will be added occasionally, this depends on what is becoming trendy and popular on Amazon. So bookmark this text and visit from time to time. There might be a couple of tents from some other brands added, but those are all built in the same or similar styles, so you can compare.
Note that the prices are always fresh and accurate, updated daily. Some of the tents are Amazon Prime products, so use this benefit to have them shipped for free. Some of the tents are also on sale.
So here is our list with best Ozark Trail Camping Tents, please have a look:
- 16' x 16' instant cabin tent/ Sleeps 12
- Fits 3 queen airbeds/ 3-room tent
- Includes rainfly
- 7 fully closeable windows
- Fully taped factory sealed seams provide dry-zone camping with leak protection
- Not for purchase by California residents due to state restrictions.
- One center door and two side doors offer separate entrances for added privacy
- Six windows and two side doors for increased ventilation and panoramic views
- Taped fly seams prevent leakage
- Fits 3 queen air mattresses with room to spare
- This Family Cabin Tent is able to fit on for 2 queen-sized air beds, enough space is available to spreads for arms and legs to enjoy the comfortable experience of camping and outdoor.
- We have designed this to reduce the unwanted luggage's in travelling because from one of tents provides available space for 10 to sleeps.
- This included with a divider in order to live separatly as 2-rooms where you can use one as a living space and other as the sleeping space.
- Durable 68D coated polyester fabric for lasting rain protection and also fully taped factory-sealed seams provide dry zone camping with leak protection
- Our brand is unique from included items such as rain fly, Carry bag, Gear loft, Tent stakes and Electrical cord access.
- This Ozark Trail Instant Hexagon tent sets up in two minutes or less and requires no assembly — the poles are pre-attached to the tent; just unfold and extend. This hexagon tent includes a gear loft and two built-in pockets to keep your belongings organized and off the floor. An e-port provides electrical cord access. The floor plan comfortably fits two queen airbeds, or up to eight campers in sleeping bags on the floor, and features over a six-foot center height.
- Easy 2 minute setup No assembly required — poles pre-attached to tent Sleeps 8, fits 2 queen air mattresses Includes rainfly with factory sealed seams Spacious interior and 7 large windows for great ventilation Electrical cord access Carry bag included Tent stakes included Measures: 15' x 13' Center height: 80" Ideal for outdoor adventures
- Attention California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Ozark Trail 8-Person Instant Hexagon Cabin Tent
- Sets up in less than 2 minutes No assembly required: poles pre-attached to tent Sleeps 10 Innovative Dark Rest technology Skylights with ceiling panels Fits 2 queen airbeds 2 room tent with included removable room divider Includes rainfly with factory-sealed seams 8 windows
- Deluxe gear pockets and hanging gear organizer included Electrical cord access Carry bag included Tent stakes included Measures: 14' x 10' Construction: polyester, steel Center height: 78" 6-month limited warranty
- Attention California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Ozark Trail 10-Person Dark Rest Instant Cabin Tent
- Sleeps 4 / Easy 30-second setup / No assembly required: poles are pre-attached to tent / Free-standing frame design
- Fits 1 queen air bed / 2 oversized side vents for air circulation / Includes electrical port access and organizational pockets /
- Carry bag included / Tent stakes included
- Measures: 8' x 7' / Center height: 52" / Construction: 190T coated polyester, steel and fiberglass
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 96.00 x 84.00 x 52.00 Inches
- Family Cabin Tent 14 Person Base Camp 4 Rooms Hiking Camping Shelter Outdoor
- Blue, Yellow
Last update on 2020-01-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API