If you are preparing for this season’s camping, you might want to check this list with best Ozark Trail camping tents currently on the market, all of them are Amazon best-selling tents and very affordable.
Ozark Trail brand is best known for its large family camping tents and you will see some remarkable constructions here in the list. Those are usually very affordable tents and it is hard to find a brand that would match it. Though Coleman tents can also be very affordable.
Regarding the type, the list includes the following general types:
- Ozark Trail cabin tents. These are tall structures with straightened walls, large windows, and frequently with multiple rooms. Here you normally always have a partial coverage fly, so only the ceiling is covered. This allows for unobstructed views through their large windows.
- Ozark Trail dome tents and extended dome tents. This type is more aerodynamic, they are generally lover and the fly can be larger than in the case of the cabin tents. In the case of extended domes, you typically have extra poles added on the two sides of a central dome, and this gives extra space on the sides. Such tents can also have dividers inside, usually removable.
Regarding features, this brand is particularly known for its dark rest tents. This means tents built from a darker material so that glow is reduced and you can sleep longer in the morning.
You will see also some that have a screen room, so if you are not familiar, this is a part of the tent with mesh on all sides. In such a room you are fully protected from mosquitoes, and you can use it for cooking and just for sitting and relaxing.
Note also that almost always these are summer camping tents, or tents for 2-seasons (late spring, summer, and early autumn). This holds in particular for those cabin tents which are with full mesh ceilings and with mesh (and panels) on windows. This means great ventilation, but such tents are less suitable for a cooler environment.
This also means that they are not built for harsh weather conditions. Cabin tents are pleasant and livable, but those are bulky and boxy structures not designed for strong side winds or for snow accumulated on the roof. If you need something much stronger and for all seasons, you might want to check some of these canvas camping tents. Or check Kelty tents for general 3-season use.
Many of the tents here in the list are huge structures but their setup is particularly easy. This holds especially for Ozark Trail instant tents which you will see in the list. Such a tent you can have ready in under 2 minutes.
Regarding materials, typically what you have in cabin tents are steel poles combined with fiberglass on the roof. These are inexpensive materials and they are used in such budget-friendly tents. Steel is durable, but fiberglass needs some care in handling, it is used even in very expensive tents. In dome tents they always use fiberglass, you cannot expect something else in tents with such great prices.
Fabric is usually polyester for the fly and walls, and the floor is typically polyethylene, a tough and waterproof but heavy material.
This is a dynamic list and new tents will be added occasionally, this depends on what is becoming trendy and popular on Amazon. So bookmark this text and visit from time to time. There might be a couple of tents from some other brands added, but those are all built in the same or similar styles, so you can compare.
Note that the prices are always fresh and accurate, updated daily. Some of the tents are Amazon Prime products, so use this benefit to have them shipped for free. Some of the tents are also on sale. You might want also to check our separate list with Coleman Screen Room Tents.
So here is our list with best Ozark Trail Camping Tents, please have a look:
- Not for purchase by California residents due to state restrictions.
- One center door and two side doors offer separate entrances for added privacy
- Six windows and two side doors for increased ventilation and panoramic views
- Taped fly seams prevent leakage
- Fits 3 queen air mattresses with room to spare
- Sleeps 9 people; Fits three queen air mattresses; Center Height: 72 inches
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vent.Pole Type: Traditional Fiber Glass Poles
- Features gear loft with lantern hook and pockets to keep items organized and off the tent floor
- Electrical cord access port (port is fully closable when not in use)
- Includes tent, tent poles, rain fly, tent stakes, and carry bag. All Core tents are equipped with water resistant PU coated fabric and taped seams to help keep moisture out
- WEATHERPROOF: Welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in; integrated rainfly offers extra weather protection with better airflow
- BUILT TO LAST: Double-thick fabric stands up to the elements season after season
- INSTANT SETUP: In as fast as 1 minute
- ROOMY INTERIOR: 8 x 7 ft. with 4 ft. 11 in. center height; fits 1 queen-size air bed
- 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- 16' x 16' instant cabin tent
- Sleeps 12
- Fits 3 queen airbeds
- Sets up in under 2 minutes
- 7 fully closeable windows
- Sets up in less than 2 minutes No assembly required: poles pre-attached to tent Sleeps 10 Innovative Dark Rest technology Skylights with ceiling panels Fits 2 queen airbeds 2 room tent with included removable room divider Includes rainfly with factory-sealed seams 8 windows
- Deluxe gear pockets and hanging gear organizer included Electrical cord access Carry bag included Tent stakes included Measures: 14' x 10' Construction: polyester, steel Center height: 78" 6-month limited warranty
- Attention California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Ozark Trail 10-Person Dark Rest Instant Cabin Tent
- Traditional all steel cabin design with single gable entrance Two strings of LED lights hang conveniently inside tent (batteries not included)
- Includes two 2’ deep closets with large mesh hanging organizer and gear hanger with four carabiners
- Two hanging corner organizers, two integrated mesh pockets, and a tablet pocket offer plenty of storage options Two removable room dividers create separate living spaces for larger groups
- One room divider with silver coated fabric can be used as a movie screen Includes mud mat, E-Port, and rolling storage duffel for additional convenience
- 20'Lx9'Wx84"H , Material 190T Polyester, PU1200mm, Fiberglass, Steel
- Large windows with mesh screens, No assembly required, poles pre-attached to tent
- Great for Backyard use or Camping; Good for Families, groups, adults and kids outings;
- Tent offers two rooms with divider curtain for privacy; Multiple storage pockets;
- Screened-in porch which offers ventilation on hot days and protection from bugs;
- Mesh body allows rainfly to be rolled back on warm days for better ventilation; Made of polyester taffeta and polyester mesh with PE sheet floor.
- Spacious 6-person tent has enough room inside for 2 queen size air beds
- WeatherTec system with patented corner welds and inverted seams to keep water out
- Extended door awning keeps shoes and gear dry
- Measures 12 x 7 feet with 5-foot 8-inch center height
- Easy setup in 15 minutes with carry bag included for transportation
- Sleeps 2
- Full fly coverage
- The Ozark Trail hiker tent is lightweight
- 2 vestibules for gear storage
- 2 doors provide separate entrances
- Sleeps 10 people; Fits two queen air mattresses; Center Height: 86"
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vents
- Included room divider creates a two room tent; Features front and back door access
- Gear loft with lantern hook and pockets keep items organized and off the tent floor; Electrical cord access port (port is fully closable when not in use)
- Includes tent, tent poles, rain fly, gear loft, room divider, tent stakes, expandable carry bag; 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Convert your 10' x 10' straight-leg canopy into a tent / Sleeps up to 6 people
- E-port provides easy access for an extension cord / Canopy not included
- Windows on all 4 sides provide cross ventilation / Center height: 98" / Fits 2 queen air mattresses
- Spacious interior with cathedral ceiling / 2-3 season tent / Sets up in 10 minutes
- Cannot stand alone without the canopy / Model# W604.1 / Floor size: 10' x 10'
- Weatherproof; Welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in; included rainfly offers extra weather protection
- Conventional Pitch: Sets Up in 15 Minutes
- ROOMY INTERIOR: 15 x 12 ft. with 6 ft. center height; fits 2 queen-size air beds
- Bug-Free Lounging: 10 x 5 Ft. Full-Floor Screen Room
- CARRY BAG: Included for easy storage
Last update on 2020-05-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API