If you are in the situation that you cannot go to the beach or a pool with kids, then perhaps you can bring a pool to the kids. So check this list with best inflatable swimming pools for kids in various sizes and shapes, the best-selling items of this type.
Such inflatable swimming pools will provide endless fun for kids, to burn off their energy, and to beat the heat when they are out of school and outside in the garden during long and hot summer months. There are many options on the market, they are very affordable and you can order them online and have at home in a couple of days.
Things to consider
Child age & pool size
They build these swimming pools in various sizes so choose one that is appropriate for your kids. This is about kids’ safety, and it may not be possible to keep an eye on the kids all the time.
So if this is about toddlers, make sure you order something that is with a low water capacity and shallow enough. Also, choose one that is with a soft and inflatable bottom for improved safety if the kid slips and falls inside the pool.
Such shallow pools may be boring for older kids, so check carefully what best suits your kids. In the case of several kids you will want to go for a larger size pool.
You will want to check about the types of materials used in the construction, check about BPA-free materials and CPSIA, CPC, and ASTM certificates. This is about your kids and you do not want to take any risk.
It is good to go for models with individual inflatable sections, so in the case of a leak in one part, the whole structure will not collapse. Also, this is about materials that are supposed to stay exposed to the sun, so choose those that are durable and that will not deteriorate quickly in the sun.
These are relatively large structures and inflating takes time, so make sure you choose a pool that can be inflated with a pump.
Draining & deflating
If this is a larger pool, it is great to have a drain plug, so you can drain it and dismantle easily and quickly. For smaller toddler pools, simply tip it over, job done.
Some models will allow you to deflate by simply reversing the pump, this is the best option if you can have it. Otherwise, just open the valves and let the air go out, then fold and press to force the remaining air out.
When you see the pools in the list below, you will know what to choose, you know your kids best and you will know what they might like. But think about slides, this is something all kids like, then there are models with sprays and sprinklers for lots of fun in the garden.
What if the water is cold?
Normally, the sun will do the job, just leave the pool with water for a while in a sunny place. But if you need to speed up the process, fill the pool partly with water and then add some boiled water to make a pleasant warm mix. If possible fill the pool with the hose attached to the home indoor faucet and use the warm water.
So here is our list with best inflatable pools for kids, please have a look:
- INFLATABLE KIDDIE POOL: Perfect kiddie swimming pool for hot summer days; Inflatable jungle creatures make swimming fun
- FUN GAMES: Fun rings game with the toucan for tons of entertainment under the sun
- SPRAYER & SLIDE: Giraffe sprays water to keep your little ones cool, the crocodile doubles as a super fun slide
- EASY SET UP: Easy set up and ready for water in minutes; Convenient drain plug allows for easy emptying; Control valve to adjust water flow and garden hose connection available on selected models
- SPECIFICATIONS: Durable heavy duty vinyl construction; Repair patch included; Dimensions (L x W x H): 101 x 75 x 50 inches; Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
- Two pools in one: small pool and large pool
- Features a water slide, inflatable arch, flamingo, monkey, ring toss and 5 balls that fit into the wall
- Landing mat at the bottom of the slide for extra padding
- Drain plug in pool floor
- 178lb max weight
- It features its own UV-resistant shade for protecting swimmers from the sun's rays.
- The Bestway swimming pool has a water sprayer on top of the shade to keep the pool cool.
- The pool has strong, rust-resistant, galvanized metal frames that hold up to windy days.
- It also has heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls for durability.
- The metal swimming pool will help your kids have a blast splashing around during the long summer season.
Last update on 2023-01-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Thank you for reading. You might also want to check our list with some great swing sets for kids and also the list with best 3 wheel electric scooters for kids. Check also this list with impressive above ground swimming pools for adults.
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.