If you are preparing for the coming camping season, you will want to check this list with 3 burner camping stoves, portable, and easy to use outdoor items. Keep reading.
There are many 2-burner camping stoves on the market but this is not so with 3-burner stoves. This is so even in normal circumstances, and this holds in particular with this crisis situation in the world caused by the virus.
The third burner can be added as a standard cooking burner and you will see a few examples in the list below. But more frequently such a third heat source is added simply to allow for larger pots or to provide more or less even temperature over a larger area. In some cases you will see that all the burners are used to heat a grill area, and there are also some other interesting combinations.
Ignition: Usually such burners come with a built-in piezo-ignition system. But it is always a good idea to have an extra lighter, this is simply because such built-in systems can fail.
Heat output is usually given in the obsolete but widely used British Thermal Unit (BTU). Normally manufacturers always give this value for each of the burners separately, and this holds in particular if the burners have different designs. Sometimes they can give the total value if the burners are all the same.
These are portable outdoor items and they usually come as folding boxes where the lid doubles as a windshield, sometimes also with some side shields that fold inside for transportation. This is good to have to save the fuel and to increase cooking efficiency.
You always have heat adjusting knobs on the sides and you will see them in the pictures, this allows for separate adjustment of each of the burners and you can have a simmer option.
So here is my list with 3 burner propane camp stoves ordered alphabetically, so this is not a ranking. Please have a look and follow the links to see more.
- Matchless ignition - 38" x 16" cooking surface - Cooking surface area: 608 square inches
- Patented Wind Baffle Burner Technology, Appliance-style temperature controls
- Three cast aluminum burners - 90,000 total BTU/r
- Removable independent leveling legs
- Includes removable Grill Box - BB90L - Includes Hose & Regulator
- Portable propane stove fits two 12 inch pans or three 8 inch pans at once for variety of meals
- 3 adjustable even temp burners radiate heat evenly across the stove for consistent performance
- Adjustable wind block panels shield the flame from wind and fold down as side tables
- Pressure control and fuel efficiency technologies ensure consistent performance outdoors
- Matchless instastart ignition allows you to light the stove with the push of a button; Lasts up to .75 hours with all burners on high on one 16.4 oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Three 54, 000 BTU cast burners
- Manifold and needle valves for easy flame adjustment
- Attachable legs
- Listed LP hose and regulator with Type 1 connection
- 3 cooking thermometers
- Bronze color 4 Burner stove Porcelain enamel top cover Manual ignition BOX DIMENSIONS: Width: 26" Depth: 21" Height: 6" Net weight: 15 lb 16,000 total BTUs in four high-performance burners Fully adjustable flame control for burner efficiency and optimal product life Includes a Porcelain cover which shields for maximum protection Manually ignited with a standard canister of LP Gas (no power needed) Measures 20.08 x 24.6 x 5.12 (LWH)
- Portable and Convenient: With sturdy feet for enhanced stability, this table top grill is perfect for small outdoor cooking events, like camping and tailgating, fueled by 20 lb. propane tank (not included).
- Fast and Even Heating: Three separately controlled burners offer an overall 25,500 BTUs cooking power; with a simple push of integrated piezo igniter, they ensure fast and even heating. Temperature can be adjusted as you wish from low to high.
- Spacious Cooking Surface: This tabletop grill comes with 316 sq. in. cooking surface.
- Quickk Assembly: No more worries about complex assembly before grilling, so you'll start cooking journey in no time.
- No Fussy Cleanup: Removable, slide-out grease cup collects oil residue while cooking, and is easy to clean up after use. Griddle top is also detachable for washing.
- Two 6, 000 BTU burners with one 5, 500 BTU infrared broiler burner
- Compact design folds open and shut to save space
- Piezo ignition for the two side burners
- Heavy duty grate supports pots and pans
- Broiling tray with handle included
- FEED THE MASSES: Cooking for large groups just got easier with this outdoor camp stove - it features 2 large and one smaller burner sure to make you a happy camper!
- PORTABLE AND POWERFUL: This portable gas stove features dual oversize burners that pump out 25,000 BTU with a smaller 10,000 BTU burner in the center.
- DESIGNED TO BEAT THE ELEMENTS: The oversize frame is constructed of durable steel and features 3 windscreens for easier and faster cooking in your mobile kitchen!
- HIGH-PRESSURE REGULATOR: The included pressure regulator makes this propane stove the ideal travel grill for camping, hiking, backpacking, fishing, and hunting enthusiasts alike!
- NO MATCHES REQUIRED: The electronic igniter ensures you won't be eating a cold meal, even if you lose your matches during a long hike!
- Two oversized 25, 000 b. T. U. Stainless steel burners
- Individual wind screens and one 5, 500 b. T. U. Center griddle burner
- Extra heavy duty cooking grate
- Piezo electronic ignition requires no matches
- Oversized steel frame
Last update on 2021-12-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Editor’s Choice: Stansport Outfitter Series Propane Camp Stove for Camping and Outdoor Cooking
This burner is a very typical example in the group here, with three burners for cooking and a reasonable price. Please see how I rate it:
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.