If you are in search of something for cooking in the camp, you will want to check this list with best 2-burner camping stoves, all nicely packable, lightweight, easy to use, and portable.
The good thing with such double burner camping stoves is that they offer enough space on their range for two pots so you can prepare meals quickly. Of course, this implies that they are a bit longer than those with one burner, but they pack thin and do not take much space in any case.
The 2-burner camping stoves in the list are ordered by their total cooking power, from lower to higher, and this means for their two burners combined. This is normally expressed in BTU/h, this is an old system still widely used in many parts of the world.
If you are new in this activity you should know that these are burners from the top brands in the industry. Some of them (in particular stoves from Coleman) have been on the market for many years already, tried and tested by many users, and they have collected thousands of reports by Amazon customers. So everything is known about these stoves and you know what you are buying.
Note that most of them are with a lid and those usually also have side guards, so you have a windscreen from three sides. This is useful if you use them in windy conditions as it saves fuel and also makes cooking faster.
Observe also that some come with a piezo ignition system and this is described as a matchless use. This is convenient but I would not use this as an important criterion for choosing a stove. Better think about its reliability, BTU power, and the distance between the burners.
So here is our list with best 2-burner camping stoves, all very affordable and reliable, please have a look.
- Portable camping stove built for reliable performance in outdoor use
- Uses either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas to create steady heat
- 14,000 total BTU of cooking power over two adjustable Band a Blu burners
- Built for easy cleaning with durable chrome plated grate
- Adjustable Wind Block pan supports offer wind protection and space for two 10 inch pans
- 2 burner gas stove powered 15,000 BTU, heats up food quickly and evenly. This camping burner features a control knob to conveniently set the desired temperature for your cooking
- Portable double stove is great for using outdoors, campsite, hunting lodge as well. This propane cook-top is ideal to use in outdoor
- Burner comes with a Piezo Ignition function to sidestep the need for conventional matches or lighters when igniting your burner. Simply push and turn the knob to enable the flame
- Comes with four non-slip rubber legs to provide the burner with stability and make sure your cooking stays in place
- Stainless steel finish body,15k btu per burner; 27-1/2"(W) x 16"(L) x 4-3/4"(H), Includes Regulator and Hose
- Portable camping stove built for reliable outdoor performance
- 2 adjustable Band-a-Blu burners deliver up to 17,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Dual-Fuel technology accepts either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas (both sold separately)
- Adjustable WindBlock panels offer wind protection and space for 12- and 10-inch pans
- Durable chrome-plated grate makes cleaning easy
- Cook for the whole crew with precision, flavor, and max pan capacity with the Eureka! Ignite Plus two-burner portable propane camping stove in blue.
- Great for big groups, the Ignite Plus offers an innovative simmer control for high-precision flame adjustment; 10,000 BTU burners go from a light simmer to full output. Requires propane fuel to operate (not included) and offers a 90-minute burn time.
- A push-button ignitor allows for fast, easy starts while the stove fits two 12-inch pans to create your campsite meals. A stainless-steel drip tray offers rust-free performance and easy cleanup.
- With rugged, thick-gauge steel construction, this portable stove is designed for years of use camp cooking in the great outdoors, and is an essential piece of equipment for a survival kit in case of emergency.
- Jet Link compatibility allows you to connect from the output on other Eureka! stoves for camp kitchen flexibility (the Ignite must be the last line in a Jet Link chain of linked stoves, it cannot be the starting point)
- Cooking power: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 2 adjustable burners: For precise temperature control
- Wind-blocking panels: Shield burners from wind
- Pressure regulator: Pressure-control technology for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- Runtime: Up to 1 hour on high on one 16.4 ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- DURABLE CHROME PLATED STEEL: Our double burner propane stove is made from steel that can withstand high temperatures and weight, also includes a stainless-steel drip tray making it ideal for campsite cooking
- COMPACT, PORTABLE, COLLAPSIBLE: The portable design of our camping stove is perfect for camping. Folds down into a case with handle for extremely easy storing, carrying, and travel. Dimensions are as follows: 18.5" L x 11" W x 3.5" H - The cooking surface is: 15" L x 9.5" W
- STURDY DESIGN WITH WIND BLOCK PANELS: The wind block panels shield burners from wind, and the sturdy steel design can easily handle extreme outdoor conditions. Comes with propane attachment
- ADJUSTABLE BURNER: 2 Adjustable control valves give you precise temperature control for 2 temperature zones. Offering up to 20,000 BTUs both sides heat up quickly and efficiently and supply even heat distribution
- 100% RISK FREE WARRANTY: 1-year limited warranty, so you can feel secure and confident in your purchase. You can count on us and our amazing customer service team to take care of you, and to get you back outdoors and Outbound
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 22,000 total BTUs; Griddle sold separately
- Large enough for one 12 and one 10 Inches pans plus room to stow the griddle
- COOKING POWER: Up to 22,000 total BTUs
- PUSH-BUTTON IGNITION: For matchless lighting
- 2 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: For precise temperature control
- WIND-BLOCKING PANELS: Shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure-control technology for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- Light weight cast aluminum burners
- Matchless Ignition
- 34,000 BTU's/Hr (17,000 BTU's each burner)
- Regulator and 5 ft. hose included
- Product Weight: 17 lbs
- Mountaineer 2 Burner Aluminum Camp Stove
- Matchless Ignition
- Suitcase Style Latching Lid
- Includes 5-FT Gas Hose (No Tank)
- Adjustable Heat Control Knobs
Editor’s Choice: Coleman Stove Triton
This is an incredibly popular 2-burner camping stove that has been around for a long time, very reliable and affordable, with hundreds of reports on Amazon alone, a great cooking power, and at a fair price.
Thank you for reading. You might want to check also our texts with 3-burner camping stoves and best wood-burning tent camping stoves. Note that we add texts here regularly so bookmark this site and stay informed. Have a nice day.
Last update on 2020-08-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API